Well I have made some progress, I am happy to say that I have my chart working for 15/60/120/600/1200 minute intervals. The chart is located here. Right now I am preparing code to group by day, by hour, by week, etc. I am finding out that doing the development by myself proves to be difficult. The important thing though is that in the process, I have learned or enhanced my skills on several things including wordpress, aspx, vb.net, and php. One thing has proven to be true things will always take longer than expected and prove to be more difficult than first thought. Needless to say I keep plugging away.