Currently I have http://myted5k.com supporting the following features:
1. Log data from TED 5000 device and display as a graph. (Feature In Progress)
2. Add a link to the ip posted so you can review live ted Feeds if you would like. (Feature In Progress)
3. Build myted5k.com around a wordpress site so that users can have their own blog and homepage. (Feature In Progress)
4. More to come…
1. If Ted sends duplicate data the graph does not eliminate the extra data.
2. If ted doesn’t sent data for a while a large spike exists in the graph. Not sure how to fix this issue, but I have it as an issue.